Thigh lift surgery reshapes the thigh by removing excess skin, and in some cases fat, from the inner thigh area creating smoother skin and enhanced contouring and/or better proportion of the thigh and lower body area.
Concerns a thigh lift can address
- Excess soft tissue (i.e., skin, fat) along the inner and/or outer thighs
- I’ve lost a lot of weight, and now my legs look droopy.
- Uneven contour of the legs due to excess skin and fat
- No matter how much I eat right and exercise, my legs look older than I want them to.
- Skin laxity in the thighs
- May be performed in combination with liposuction
- Ideal candidates maintain a stable weight and are not significantly overweight.
- Covered by some insurance plans if considered medically necessary
- May be combined with liposuction for optimal results