Liposuction contours and slims the body by removing fat cells. Liposuction is most commonly done in the following areas:
- Hips, inner/outer thighs, buttocks
- Abdomen and waist
- Love handles, muffin top
- Upper and lower back
- Upper arms
- Inner knee and calves
Concerns liposuction can address
- Pockets of fat that won’t go away no matter how much you exercise
- My abs are in good shape but don’t have the definition I want.
- I want more definition in my chest area (men).
- My thighs aren’t in proportion to the rest of my body.
- I want to get rid of my muffin top.
- I don’t like my love handles.
- I have a double chin.
- Ideal candidates are within 30% of their ideal, attainable weight for their body type and size and have good skin elasticity and muscle tone.
- Can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures such as abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”), face lift, and breast reduction.
- Not covered by insurance