Brow Lift (or Forehead Lift) surgery reduces frown lines and other wrinkles in the forehead and at the bridge of the nose between the eyes. Brow lift surgery can also raise sagging eyebrows that contribute to hooding of the upper eyelids. Brow lift surgery is frequently done in combination with eyelid surgery.
Concerns a brow lift can address
- People tell me I look mad or "too serious"
- I have frown lines
- I have wrinkles in my forehead
- My eyebrows sag and make my eyelids droop
- Brow lift is frequently done in combination with eyelid surgery
- Frequently covered by insurance if vision is impaired