Body Lift/"Around the World" Tummy Tuck
A body lift includes any combination of procedures that remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen, hips, inner or outer thighs and buttocks while improving the contour of the underlying tissue. Also includes tightening of the abdominal muscles. This procedure is ideal for those who have poor tissue elasticity caused by aging, significant fluctuations in weight, pregnancy or genetic factors resulting in sagging of the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Concerns a body lift can address
- Excess skin and pockets of fat that remain after significant weight loss
- My rear end is droopy and flatter than it used to be.
- My abdomen extends beyond my waist in my sides and back.
- Sagging thighs
- Groin that sags into inner thigh
- Some procedures are frequently covered by insurance plans if considered medically necessary.
- Ideal candidates are close to their ideal, maintainable weight for their body type and size, committed to a healthy lifestyle, and have realistic goals for what surgery can accomplish.